Time and Location
April 10, 2022 at 1:30:00 p.m.
1025 McNicoll Ave, Scarborough, ON M1W 3W6, Canada
The Centre is happy to announce that time is ripen to have our fellow Chan practitioners back to the Centre and meditate together. Being the 1st onsite meditation since COVID lockdown, we'll start with 8 form moving meditation. There will be a special session to celebrate the special occasion after sitting.
To protect all attendees safety, there will be limitation of the number of attendees sitting in the Chan Hall. All attendees please observe the following COVID measures.
- Bring two towels to cover cusion/mat and legs during sitting
- Wear loose and layers of clothes to keep warm as windows will be open for air circulation
- Wear masks and maintain physical distance in the building
- Check COVID Screening Questionaire beofre coming to the Centre
- Upon arrival, sanitize hands and present proof of vaccination if not yet done before
- Sign the visitor log indicating a clean self screening result with print name / phone contact / in time / out time